I have just returned from my summer vacation in Crete. Me and my family have spent the last 10 days in the Mirabello Village?

Their website states that the hotel staff will take care of your every need. Where do you begin? This Hotel is extremely understaffed, You allegedly collect your beach towels from the reception! That`s if they have any.

They say they have a 24hrs room service, but due to a staff shortages it does not operate out of daylight hours? The alleged beach? Which starts from the concrete jetty, is not part of the hotel and residents have to pay for there sun loungers? Which would not be a problem if there was signs indicating such?

The arrogant manager who threatens you with the tourist police! The staff who do take care of your every need are Rude and most impolite. The bungalows which are non-existent, turn out to be a room with 4 beds in? My point is that if you book this hotel from the internet, then it is very misleading.

Iberostar should be ashamed to associate itself with the unpleasant bunch of individuals Masquerading as Hotel staff.

From the top to the bottom there was NO Greek hospitality!

Comments

HudsonSmith

This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information.

I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.